We will interview you by phone to find out about your current professional situation, touching on the following points:
- Language skills
- Professional status
- Professional goals
The goal is to point you in the direction of the training programme best suited to your needs and speciality field.
We will also discuss your rights in terms of training, payment and funding options, as well as admission requirements.
As you move through your individual training plan at your own pace, the teacher will check in with you regularly to ensure that you are acquiring the skills and applying them properly.
As needed, the CI3M training centre will provide assistance in terms of finding employment or freelance work, or in setting up your business.
CI3M does everything in its power to ensure your success by activating its network and giving you access to job offers and email lists.
Practice-based learning methods
Each course involves three steps:
- Theory taught by the teacher
- Practical demonstration taught by the teacher
This setup allows you to make the most of the training programme given that theory and practice, which are both essential, are tightly interlinked. Individual assignments give you the opportunity to apply the methods and knowledge taught, preparing you for the reality of the profession.
Your work is marked by active professionals who analyse your work and make recommendations.
- Online course platform
- Training materials: PPT, PDF, Word, spreadsheets
- Reading recommendations
- Evaluations and self-evaluations
What to choose?
You or your employees can choose between two training options. You can opt for full distance training (E-Learning) or for one or more classroom training sessions at the location of your choice, and with other companies if you choose.
Advantages of classroom training:
- Quick, more "concentrated" learning
- Direct contact with the teacher
- Immediate application of new skills
- Direct, immediate evaluation
Advantages of distance training:
- Individual time management
- You progress at your own pace
- You are able to continue your current activities
- One-on-one relationship with a teacher